Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of administrative experience supporting senior-level management and executives.
- Experience coordinating meetings and events
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Should be able to communicate in English
- Previous experience working with a law firm or in-house legal team.
- Superior attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to complete complex tasks quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to design and improve processes
To apply for this Job : Click Here