EnKing International is a holistic service provider having specialization in Carbon Credits Project Management, Carbon Credits Trading, ISO Management Standards Implementation & Audits, serving 1000+ National & International clients.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contract Management- draft, negotiate and review legal agreement such as ERPA, Service Agreement, Vendor Agreement, Non Disclosure Agreement, Memorandums of Understanding etc.
- Assess potential risk in the contracts
- Litigation Management
- Ensuring Statutory Compliances
- Coordination with internal stakeholders for legal advisory
- Maintaining MIS and records of Contracts.
- Candidate needs to be aware of Commercial and Corporate laws
- Having knowledge of International contractual laws should have good research skills,
- Good command of the legal English language,
- Good drafting and reviewing skills.
- PQE- 01-2 years
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross functional teams
To apply for this Job : Click Here