Male sexual disorders are fairly common, and we are here to help. Allo Health is India’s first sexual wellness platform for men. We offer personalized end-to-end treatment programs that are credible and discreet. Through effective, accurate information, and/or counselling our patient-first approach normalises and de-stigmatizes all things related to male sexual health.
About the Role
As a legal associate, you will be responsible for unlocking the challenges faced by a tele-health provider. This includes contract negotiations, anticipating legal challenges and providing solutions to it and ensuring the company is always compliant in its processes.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for new business partnerships
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal and medico-legal matters
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services
- Work with external legal and compliance partners to ensure deliverables
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations
- Help the company clear legal due diligence during fundraising rounds
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of work experience as as a lawyer, with contract and/ or corporate law experience
- Demonstrated (hands on experience) in contract drafting, good negotiation, and execution skills i.e., ability to draft, negotiate and close transactions independently with minimal supervision
- Should have good understanding of: (a) Pharmaceutical Advertising Laws; and (b) Drug Manufacturing License (c) Telemedicine Regulations (d) IT (IntermediaryGuidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules (e) Data Privacy Laws
- Experience in working in legal team at a health-tech company is a plus.
To apply for this Job : Click Here