AVOBE LEGAL is a leading boutique law firm in Rajasthan and amongst the first boutique law firms in India whose expertise is exclusively in matters related to Mining & Infrastructure, the Excise Act and Real Estate. Avobe Legal is a solution-oriented and innovative-minded law firm with lawyers advising clients PAN India and internationally. With a superlative reputation for its uprightness, pragmatic, and innovative legal advice, Avobe Legal strives to help clients decipher legal solutions as per their requirements and needs.
- Drafting of Applications, Writs, Petitions, NCLT petitions and Appeals for various matters to be filed before various adjudicating authorities.
- Appearing before various adjudicating authorities/Police for various matters.
- Coordinating, Reporting for various matters to hierarchy.
- Researching on various technical aspects of laws.
- Manage and update various databases for Client Relations and their respective cases.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data through coordination.
- To meet T.A.T. (Turn Around Time) for documentation of various matters.
- To interact with clients and external counsel PAN India over the phone, via emails and via in-person meetings.
- To manage PAN India litigation through various MISs.
- Having good exposure on Due Diligence for Land and Corporates/IBC_NCLT/ Consumer laws/RERA.
- Having good experience on Criminal and Civil litigation.
- Candidate must have working experience in Litigation matters/ preferably at PAN India level.
- Candidate must have excellent drafting and communication skills.
- Candidate must have excellent Research skills.
- Candidate should have Team Player qualities who should also be able to perform independently.
- Candidate should be able to meet deadlines wrt assigned work.
- Candidate should be genuinely committed and stable towards profession.
- Candidate must have excellent fluency in English and Hindi.
- Candidate must have between 2 – 5 years of experience in litigation.
To apply for this Job : Click Here