Our constant endeavour is to help farmers generate more revenue and businesses supply the freshest fish and seafood to their customers. We achieve this with deliberate efforts to build a data and deep tech driven platform to power our supply chain.
This role will involve working closely on legal contracts and providing legal advice to the business. The scope of legal support includes commercial contracts, litigation, intellectual property, HR matters, and legal compliances.
- Draft, review, and negotiate commercial contracts, create standard templates of agreements, archiving and renewal of contracts to ensure timely renewal of contracts. Will be responsible for archiving contracts and maintaining trackers.
- Protect the intellectual property of the Company in India and abroad. Manage the trademark portfolio of the Company. Coordinate with legal head/ Associate Director Legal and external trademark attorneys for making trade mark search, trademark applications, opposition of trademarks and file infringements to trademarks.
- Provide guidance on employment-related issues, e.g. termination, severance, mutual separation, outsourcing arrangements, employment templates, and work closely with HR on day-to-day queries.
- Draft and serve legal notices and wherever appropriate initiate legal proceedings on customers etc. to secure payments pertaining to the Company.
- Such other tasks, and assignments may be assigned by the Legal Head/ Associate Director Legal.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Law Degree from a Tier I recognized university in India or a common-law jurisdiction.
- Self-starter, willing to work in a fast-paced environment, with at least 3 years post qualification experience in MNCs/early-stage organization(s).
- Go-getter attitude, excellent command of both spoken and written English and Hindi. Knowledge of Kannada or any additional language will be an advantage.
- Team player with an excellent attitude to learning.
- Highest standards of professional integrity. Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here