CriTaxCorp deals in three specific fields of law i.e. Criminal, Taxation and Corporate. By embarking our presence on Linkedin we only intend to provide, public at large, an informative platform about the activities of the firm and does not solicit or advertise, in any manner. Our mission is to take a genuine interest in our clients, understand their objectives, and meet and exceed their expectations. We dedicate ourselves to these values: For our clients, we will work hard, provide superior legal services on a timely, effective, and efficient basis, and maintain the highest standards of professional integrity.
- Research and analysis of various policies, laws, clauses etc.
- Assist in strategizing and formulating litigation strategy in line with commercial objectives of the company.
- Draft legal notices/responses etc. from time to time.
- Providing sound and practical legal advice pertaining to corporate and commercial legal issues
- Good contract drafting, negotiation and execution skills i.e., ability to draft, negotiate and close transactions independently with minimal supervision
- Should have excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgment and discretion to opine on compliance/ legal issues effectively
- Ability to mentor and drive efficiencies with direct reportees and to be a trusted member within the legal/compliance team
- Adherence to timelines
- Providing sound and practical legal advice pertaining to corporate, contractual issues such as under contract law, intellectual property laws etc.
- Understanding of the business of the client.
- LLB, with 3 to 4 years of work experience
Prior work experience in contract drafting for array of clients.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a team and a fast-paced dynamic business environment
- Ability to communicate legal issues and solutions in an articulate, precise and effective manner
- Demonstrated skills in leadership and people management
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player
- Leverages business understanding / functional expertise to deliver value to business
- Anticipates potential barriers and develops alternate strategies; formulates an informed action plan to solve the problem
- Strong communication skills and good command over English (both oral and written) and the ability to interface with people across all levels in the organization
To apply for this Job : Click Here