Dots Connect is a Mumbai based resource Management Company committed to provide a responsive and effective service in area of sourcing, placement and management of resources to companies in India in INTERNET/ Digital vertical.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Provide analysis and counsel on a range of legal issues, including corporate issues, business structures, models, employment issues, etc.
- Drafting and Reviewing Business and Operational Agreements and related documents for impaneling insurers and other service providers.
- Periodic review of Agreements to ensure prudent management of compliance risk.
- Negotiate terms of Contracts with internal and external stakeholders.
- Analyze a broad range of complex laws and regulations affecting the operations of the Company including those arising from corporate structures and business models.
- Develop company strategies in defending end-enforcing suits.
- Develop a network of outside counsels to advise and represent the Company in consumer forums and other adjudicating forums
- Deal with enforcement agencies like Police, CBI ED, etc
- Anticipate and identify legal issues that concerned the organizations and develop legal strategies and solutions to mitigate the risk for the Company.
Skill Set (Technical And Soft Skills)
- Excellent Drafting and Negotiation Skills
- Efficient, ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Knowledge of general corporate laws and insurance laws including regulations applicable to Insurance Brokers.
- LLB from a reputed college.
- Additional qualification in insurance /secretarial background is desirable
To apply for this Job : Click Here