Epiq, a global technology-enabled services leader to the legal industry and corporations, takes on large-scale, increasingly complex tasks for corporate counsel, law firms, and business professionals with efficiency, clarity, and confidence. Clients rely on Epiq to streamline the administration of legal department and business operations, class action and mass tort, eDiscovery, regulatory, compliance, restructuring, and bankruptcy matters. Epiq subject-matter experts and technologies create efficiency through expertise and deliver confidence to high-performing clients around the world. Learn more at www.epiqglobal.com.
- Legal Associate, Document Review Services, Epiq Global, Hyderabad, India
- Review documents for relevancy, privilege and other issues as directed by our clients.
- Assist with research on technical and industry-specific issues;
- Good communication skills, both written and oral, strong English reading comprehension
- Decision making: Exercises good judgment and assumes responsibility
- Be a Team Player, open to feedback, and contribute to building positive team spirit;
- Ethics: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments, and works with integrity.
- Sound knowledge of the document review and e-discovery/litigation industry
- Knowledge of litigation management software: Relativity, Xerox, and/or DocuMatrix
- Industry specific subject matter knowledge/understanding
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PPT);
- Familiar with the U.S. judicial system, understanding of legal fundamentals, methods, and procedures from the U.S. perspective
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- LLB (three- or five-year program),
- LLM (optional) India or Abroad.
To apply for this job : Click Here