ideaForge is a pioneer in research, development, production and operation of compact, cost effective and user friendly Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) in India. We believe in our motto to CREATE technically superior UAVs for intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) and to INSPIRE the world by leading the surge of technological advancements in the field of Unmanned Systems. Our determination on designing sustainable and efficient products has presented us an opportunity to become market leaders in our area of expertise.
Qualification: LLB Preferred
- Drafting, vetting, evaluating and reviewing of contracts, agreements and other legal documents (e.g. Master Service Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Reseller Agreements, Business Correspondent Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, HR Agreement with third party service providers [employment contracts], Service Agreement, Letter of Intent, General Power of Attorney).
- Providing end-to-end legal support using various tools and methodologies focused on internal policy compliances, risk mitigation, contract execution and new opportunities.
- Providing strategic and solution-oriented advice throughout contract lifecycle.
- Reviewing and amending contracts as needed; ensuring amendments are properly documented.
- Streamlining generic documentation work and establishing timelines and systems around the same and advising on franking of documents to Business Team, etc. with 100% Agreements executed within TAT limit. Contract Negotiation:
- Communicating and negotiating with external parties for finalization and closure of the Agreement.
- Reviewing legal communications from service providers, customers and third parties, and drafting response to the same or discussing and closing the outstanding points in Agreements, whenever possible. Contract Administration:
- Maintaining all relevant contract files, contract database, including but not limited to termination and expiration dates of the existing agreements by keeping a track of all agreements.
- Managing all contractual correspondence and ensuring proper control of documents. Risk Management and Compliance:
- Analysing terms, identifying areas for potential risks and providing risk assessment of contract terms and conditions, and offering alternative approaches to mitigate risk.
- Communicating contractual issues to senior management and assisting in facilitating resolutions.
- Assessing company obligations and liabilities from a contractual perspective and ensuring compliance to such obligations.
- Identifying potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk and developing or implementing corrective action plan for resolutions of problematic issues and providing generic guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future. Legal Research:
- Researching into new regulations and legal regime of new domains of business and advising on regulatory requirements, legal risks and mitigation strategies. Miscellaneous tasks: –
- Working on secretarial compliances & various assignments as per Companies ACT.
- Coordination & execution with CS on MCA/ROC compliances & with outside legal team for legal documents.
- Downloading data from MCA site as and when required.
- Litigation as and when arises.
- Litigation: Assist lawyer with documents in court hearings.
- Assisting in developing Company policy and position on legal issues. KEY SKILLS .
- In-depth knowledge of principles and methods of legal research and legal terminology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent skills in addressing complex and difficult legal and factual issues.
- Remarkable skills of drafting contracts and negotiating complex agreements.
- Proficient in using word processing applications, and database management.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills with detail- and purposeful approach.
- Ability to persuade collaborate and negotiate effectively with a diverse array of people. DESIRED BEHAVIOURAL VALUES:
- Commitment to common purpose and goals
- Seating respect on the table
- Displaying Integrity and Ethic
- Taking initiative and ownership
- Being passionate about making a difference
To apply for this Job : Click Here