Lex Arjava Advocates and Associates (“Firm”) is a premier full service Indian law firm with its registered office at New Delhi and Corporate Office at Hyderabad, Telangana. Set up under the tutelage of Mr.NK Pandey, Former Group General Counsel for a listed company, the Firm represents amalgamation of lawyers with the experience of over 30 years, excellent litigation lawyers for civil and criminal sides of practice and a dynamically qualified Corporate law team from premiere law Schools and lawyers who are company secretaries as well. The Firm further has specialist lawyers for areas like IPR, IBC, DRT, Competition law etc. Currently, Lex Arjava has presence in 9 different locations across India. The Firm has access to network of high quality experienced lawyers in all major commercial cities of India. As such, the Firm in well placed to service the requirements of its clients across India in all fields of law. The lawyers and other professionals of Lex Arjava collectively present significant and diverse professional experiences in the legal fields. The senior members of the Firm possess professional qualifications in law and management and have keen acumen and class experience to build up their expertise in their respective practice areas over the years.
- Must be well conversant with the local court procedures.
- Litigation Management
- Responsible for commercial, civil and as well as criminal and the candidate must be well versed with the workings of local courts and the High Court in Chennai.
- Prompt and be able to conduct research and organize filings with appropriate documents and processes.
- 3+ year of experience.
- Good command on Tamil and English Language
- Good analytical power along with excellent interpretation skills about the data researched.
- Strong research and writing skills will be an added advantage
To apply for this Job : Click Here