Lexlabs is a new age law firm founded in 2016 with the endeavor to deliver legal and strategic solutions to businesses and build a healthy and successful relationship with their clients. Our greatest strength is an in-depth understanding of the legal and regulatory environments in India coupled with our firm principle to always deliver quality. This makes us invest in the latest technologies and imbibe the virtue of quality assurance and diligence within our team which automatically results in reliable and strategic solutions which our best suited for our clients.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Appearances in court hearings and handling cases before judicial and quasi-judicial authorities related to inter alia food safety, legal metrology, trademark, recovery, consumer complaint, labour, arbitration, etc.;
- Drafting and vetting of agreements, particularly Distributorship Agreements, Vendor Agreements, Manpower Agreements, Sale or Purchase Agreements, Transportation Agreements, Service Agreements, Franchisee Agreements, Lease Agreements, etc.;
- Ability to conduct comprehensive legal research and analysis, performing legal due diligence and preparation of reports;
- Contract life cycle management;
- Managing registrations, certificates, permits, licenses and their renewals;
- Strong interpersonal, drafting and writing skills;
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- LLB from any reputed institution.
- 0-1 years
To apply for this Job : Click Here