Pickrr is an end to end SAAS based logistics solution that is completely revolutionising the way a business vendor ships a product to his/her customer anywhere in the world. Now with Pickrr, a businesses can deliver any product to any location around the globe with few clicks. Our partners will take care of all the hassles of picking up the product, packing it and shipping it to any destination. Established in 2015, Pickrr providers a virtual courier service for logistics requirements of ecommerce sellers, resellers, online sellers, SMEs and Brands who wants better shipping experience. No matter whatever you sell, where you want to ship the product, just contact us and we are here to help you.
Job Roles and Responsibilities :
- Legal Documentation – Drafting and negotiating all the legal agreements.
- Reviewing legal agreements as per business requirements.
- Monitoring of Legal contracts to ensure all compliances both by Pickrr and counterparty in executed legal contracts
- To handle legal disputes as and when required, negotiation with clients in relation to disputes, arbitration, managing disputes in court.
- Liaison with legal counsel to form a considered opinion with a view to enhancing business potential.
- Experience in Due Diligence from a legal perspective.
- Qualification – LLB
- Experience – 1-2 years.
- Must have very strong contract drafting and negotiation experience.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Designation- Legal Assosiacte
- CTC- upto 5 lacs
To apply for this Job : Click Here