From medical images to connected devices, the amount of medical data being generated is growing exponentially. This coupled with new forms of data such as the ones generated by genome sequencing and biosensors renders traditional diagnostic methods obsolete. At Qure, we are a team of passionate computer scientists, medical practitioners and bioinformaticians who are on a mission to make healthcare more accessible and affordable using the power of deep learning. We believe that Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the key in ensuring that healthcare practitioners can focus on cases that truly matter, letting machines diagnose or treat the easier ones. Our aim is to leverage deep learning effectively to diagnose disease from radiology and pathology imaging, and create personalized cancer treatment plans from psychopathology imaging and genome sequences.
I. What do we do?
We are an artificial intelligence based start-up founded in 2016, primarily based in Mumbai & Bangalore with subsidiaries in the US and UK. We provide accessible and affordable solutions to the healthcare industry by deploying our AI algorithms.
II. Who are we looking for?
Someone who is
- self-motivated and dynamic.
- willing to take on multiple legal challenges in a fast paced environment.
- a team player with a strong legal acumen and a sense of professional integrity.
- great with interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- capable of bringing innovative ideas while approaching legal challenges
III. Main areas of operation
- Corporate Secretarial
- Intellectual Property
- Data Privacy
- Basic regulatory
IV. Roles and Responsibilities
- Structuring of various types of legal contracts, such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, License and Distribution Agreements, Master Service Agreements and Statement of Work, Vendor agreements and engagement letters, Data Processing Agreements, Business Associate Agreements.
- Drafting, reviewing, redlining, negotiating and executing the above-mentioned contracts.
- Liasoning with customers, vendors and consultants in India and abroad.
- Managing the IPR portfolio of the organisation.
- Managing privacy law related matters such as GDPR, HIPAA etc.
- Being familiar with applicable laws and regulations related to IP, open-source, data privacy and data security etc.
- Creating workflows, playbooks and trackers to improve the legal processes.
- Advising on legal implications based on the general operations of the organisation.
- Managing overall legal, secretarial compliance of the organisation and its subsidiaries.
- Researching on various legal aspects.
- Bachelor’s degree in law from a reputed law school.
- Work experience of 2-5 years (In-house preferably with a start-up, or a leading law-firm).
- Experience of US/UK law preferred.
- Excellent legal and business judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
To apply for this Job : Click Here