A home for data teams around the world. Atlan makes it easier for diverse data users business users, product managers, analysts, and engineers to collaborate effectively. (Think of what Salesforce is for sales teams or GitHub for engineering teams). (Check out our website, product tour, and docs.)
You will help us…
- Managing the development of legal strategies for senior management
- Develop and recommends innovative process improvements to effectively address the business needs of an aligned country or region.
- Work closely with the leadership team in leading and improving processes for functioning of the legal department
- Analyzing and identifying the legal risks and implications of all of the business’s transactions, keeping the management and business informed of developments in laws and regulations that potentially affect the business.
- Drafting, reviewing NDA, MSA, SaaS, EULA, SOW, etc. with customer/vendor/other parties
- Driving conversations (over call, mail, etc.) with stakeholders (internal/external) in US/Europe and India
- Negotiating/enabling stakeholders to negotiate and bringing NDA/MSA/SOW to closure
- Governing compliance to the requirement of agreements
- Researching on issues as required
What makes you a great match for us?
- Advanced university degree in law (e.g. JD or LLB).
- Meets local legal license requirements.
- Typically 7+ years of commercial legal experience at a law firm or in-house.
- Significant experience managing multiple, complex, strategic, issues, and transactions.
- Mastery of legal and relevant business knowledge in multiple practice areas in a country/region.
- Broad and deep knowledge of local/regional laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Developed awareness of how to operate successfully in multiple international legal environments.
- Mastery in negotiating or advising senior representatives of organizations on complex and high value/risk matters.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- English language skills to business standard required.
- Exposure to India, US, and Europe legal requirement
- Experience in drafting, reviewing, negotiating SaaS, EULA, product agreements, etc.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral both
To apply for this Job : Click Here