Trivedi & Parashar (Advocates and Solicitors) is a full-service International Law Firm. The firm started its humble journey in August 2020 with a young and dynamic team among the disarray created by COVID-19 in all sections of society and sectors of businesses.
- Minimum of 1-4 years experience as a litigator working at law firm or at a lawyer’s chambers.
- Specific experience in corporate litigation is preferred & Well versed with legal research tools viz. SCC online, Manupatra etc.
- Candidate must have excellent drafting, research and communication skills.
- Candidate must be based in Delhi.
- The incumbent would be expected to be a team player, good command over written and spoken English.
- Must be enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi.
- Drafting of Writs, Petitions, Applications, and Memos before the High Court, NCLT, Commercial Court, Civil Courts, and Tribunals.
- Entering appearances before various courts and adjudicating authorities, including conducting effective appearances and arguments.
- Conducting research on the law, applying the facts to the researched issues, and preparing case notes as a work product.
- Conducting client communications, both offline and online, and manage and update the client database with cases statuses.
- Working with clerks to complete filings at various forums, with the ability to complete filings independently as and when needed.
To apply for this Job : Click Here