Vivriti Asset Management (part of Vivriti Group) is a fund manager to fixed-income funds that invest in enterprises, backed by fundamental research and sectoral view. The team brings to fore over a decade’s experience in assessing and investing in Indian credit markets.
- Drafting of PPM, Contribution Agreement, Trust Deed, Investment Management Agreement etc. for registering an AIF.
- Drafting and negotiation with the Issuer on the transaction documents related to investment by the alternative investment funds.
- Maintenance of legal agreements with respect to investment in AIF and further investment by AIF.
- Drafting and negotiate other legal agreements such as Distribution Agreement, Engagement Letters etc.
- Legal experience with respect to handling the requirement for receipt of investment in AIF through various jurisdiction such as USA, Europe, Middle Eastern countries etc.
- Must be proficient in filings required under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, 2013, FEMA etc.
- Research on various regulations including SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, 2013, FPI, FEMA etc.
- Involved in drafting internal policies such as KYC AML Policy, ESG Policy, Insider Trading Policy etc.
- Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and adhere to such requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Be a qualified lawyer with 0-2 years of experience working in a law firm or with a legal department of fund management company and alternative investment fund sector.
- Prior experience under legal team of fund management company and alternative investment funds or working as a part of a law firm with its asset management/funds practice will be preferred.
- Should be equipped to do research under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, FEMA, regulations related to investment in AIF through various sectors/industry, various jurisdictions and preferably experienced in dealing with foreign law firms in relation to the same.
- Should be dynamic and a team-player at the same time should be able to handle independently the given tasks.
- Possess good oral, written communication, and interaction skills.
- Be ambitious and passionate as we are and ability to work effectively under pressure.
We Assure You
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services company spanning enterprise lending and retail lending.
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will.
To apply for this Job : Click Here