Vivriti Asset Management (part of Vivriti Group) is a fund manager to fixed-income funds that invest in enterprises, backed by fundamental research and sectoral view. The team brings to fore over a decade’s experience in assessing and investing in Indian credit markets.
About the Role
Your role will involve preparing the legal documents, relationships and providing timely advice and legal handholding for the internal stake holders. The team will also be responsible in managing the corporate legal support activities by delivering legal opinions / advice on the legal matters across the organizations departments and various organizational transactions.
- Drafting of PPM, Contribution Agreement, Trust Deed, Investment Management Agreement etc. for registering an AIF.
- Drafting and negotiation with the Issuer on the transaction documents related to investment by the alternative investment funds.
- Maintenance of legal agreements with respect to investment in AIF and further investment by AIF.
- Drafting and negotiate other legal agreements such as Distribution Agreement, Engagement Letters etc.
- Legal experience with respect to handling the requirement for receipt of investment in AIF through various jurisdiction such as USA, Europe, Middle Eastern countries etc.
- Must be proficient in filings required under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, 2013, FEMA etc.
- Research on various regulations including SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, 2013, FPI, FEMA etc.
- Involved in drafting internal policies such as KYC AML Policy, ESG Policy, Insider Trading Policy etc.
- Should keep abreast with the latest regulatory changes/ requirements and adhere to such requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Be a qualified lawyer with 0-2 years of experience working in a law firm or with a legal department of fund management company and alternative investment fund sector.
- Prior experience under legal team of fund management company and alternative investment funds or working as a part of a law firm with its asset management/funds practice will be preferred.
- Should be equipped to do research under SEBI AIF Regulations, Companies Act, FEMA, regulations related to investment in AIF through various sectors/industry, various jurisdictions and preferably experienced in dealing with foreign law firms in relation to the same.
- Should be dynamic and a team-player at the same time should be able to handle independently the given tasks.
- Possess good oral, written communication, and interaction skills.
- Be ambitious and passionate as we are and ability to work effectively under pressure.
We Assure You
- An opportunity to play a formative role in an ambitious financial services company spanning enterprise lending and retail lending.
- A journey that will challenge and reward you in a manner few others will.
To apply for this Job : Click Here