Vivriti Capital is India’s first tech enabled marketplace that brings together capital markets investors with institutions, small enterprises and individuals. It started with a mission to offer efficient and customized financial solutions to individuals, enterprises and institutions.
- Be a trusted advisor to the management and the organization, providing timely, relevant council and inputs re-strategic and operating decisions. Assist management, internal shareholder/ board interactions at all time
- Always be on the cutting edge of legal developments and disseminate to the wider organization important trends
- Develop and implement scalable and policies as per business requirement. Represent the firm on key forums
- Take charge of execution requirements of organizational deals including interfacing, developing and leveraging relationships with regulators, credit agencies other financial institutions, consultants and other professionals to deliver best in class value, aligned to business
- Lead design discussions and drive constant improvement of documentation – aim for simplicity, ease of understanding, quick turnaround times. Communicate effectively and unambiguously with all internal and external stakeholders
- Develop networks with key law firms and lawyers for ensuring the best advice, building enforcement capabilities, as well as ensure the best economics.
- Work in a collaborative manner to benefit from the collective wisdom and deal experience of the market, while retaining own discretion. Institute and enforce sound processes that realize hygiene around all activities – data management, confidentiality, drafting standards, policies, turnaround time, legality, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Have minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience (working with private banks, law firms, NBFC) with degree in Law
- Should have experience in Indian lending operations for a large NBFC/Bank
- Have an excellent grasp of law, pertaining to structured finance, retail finance, capital markets, equity raise, IBC (working knowledge will be added benefit) etc.
- Drafting of various processes and standardization of templates
- Co-ordinating with external counsels for advisory and related matters
- Assist in due diligence processes
- Sound knowledge in drafting, vetting of deeds, collection handling, receivables, attachment of property, legal processes etc.
- Be able to understand business requirements and how this would translate to requirements from the legal team
- Have impeccable integrity, ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Be highly solution oriented and business focused, always play an enabling role for organization
- Communicate effectively and unambiguously with all internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this Job : Click Here