CloudSEK is an Artificial Intelligence powered Digital Risk Management enterprise.CloudSEK, one of India’s most trusted Cyber security product companies, is on a mission to build the world’s fastest and most reliable AI technology that identifies and resolves digital threats in real-time.
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years of relevant contract review, redlining and negotiation experience (preferably in an enterprise SaaS and Security related company handling similar work)
- Bachelor’s degree in Law with demonstrated excellent academic performance
- Strong knowledge of basic principles of contract drafting, review, and negotiation with an ability to provide practical and well-reasoned solutions
- Solid knowledge of business processes relating to commercial, contract, intellectual property, and data privacy law
- Strong work ethic and sense of professionalism and discretion, demonstrating accountability, integrity, good judgment, and respect for confidentiality
- Be able to operate autonomously while being a team player who works collaboratively with internal and external clients; and strong communication skills and fluency in English (both written and oral)
- Good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in G Suite and strong working knowledge of MS office Suite
- Ability to manage a complex schedule with multiple deliverables along with proactive communication
- Own all the Legal Documents, Templates, and Version control it for Distribution
- Draft, review, and negotiate a variety of commercial agreements, including SaaS MSA, customer agreements, data processing agreements, NDA, EULA, Channel Partner, and Reseller Agreement, MSSP Agreements, intellectual property licenses, Statements of Work, etc.
- Work closely with Sales, Finance, and Customer Success teams to gather information and approvals necessary for contract-related matters
- Negotiate data processing agreements (DPAs), Channel/Reseller Partner, and other similar agreements directly with customers, partners, and vendors to support compliance obligations
- Assist with standardization of documentation and agreements across multiple jurisdictions
- Remain current on applicable laws and regulations surrounding IP, Open Source, privacy, and security
- Provide professional, timely, and prompt responses to the Sales and delivery team so that they can support the prospects and clients
- Expertise in maintaining and periodically updating CRM and other MIS trackers
- Passion to analyze legal aspects of new products related to External Threat Protection/Digital Risk Protection space
- Research on applicable statutory and regulatory norms, precedents, and market practices
- Contribute towards knowledge management from a legal and regulatory perspective
To apply for this Job : Click Here