An Electric Vehicle company headquartered in Bengaluru having a vision to transform the Transportation Sector by replacing the fossil fuels with an ELECTRIC Revolution.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting, negotiating, reviewing general corporate contracts such as NDAs, service agreements;
- franchise agreements, MSA, amendments, addendums etc.
- General corporate contracts drafting/vetting
- Contract review
- Contract Management
- Should have knowledge and experience in the field of Corporate Law, Intellectual Property Law currently working with either Legal function in corporates or with law firms with exposure to IT/Manufacturing industry/ domain
- Should have at least 6 months of experience in drafting general corporate commercial contracts and transactional experience at a law firm/IT/ITES/Pharma/Manufacturing firm
- Must be able to work independently with minimal guidance, team player, hardworking, good communication and soft skills
Educational Qualification Required
- UG: LLB
- PG: LLM (Add on advantage)
To apply for this Job : Click Here