Yubi is the world’s first possibility platform powering the discovery, investment, fulfilment of credit. We are re-defining global debt markets by freeing the flow of finance between borrowers, lenders, and investors.
- Must be from corporate background having exposure in Non-litigation, Risk Compliance, Data Privacy laws, Company Laws and Corporate Laws
- The candidate will be required to draft correspondences
- Draft and review Agreements (NDAs, Service Agreements and Addendums) with various stakeholders on behalf of the company.
- Research on Data Privacy Laws, Labour Law, Shop and Establishment Act etc. Schedule and assist in meetings, taking notes, drafting MoM
- Analyzing, summarizing, labelling and stamping of documents, organizing files in electronic as well as physical form.
- Update and keep track of client contract management. Assist in Legal Administrative Responsibilities.
- Assist in research and documenting – IT, HR, Information Security compliance policies, preparations of SOPs.
- Assist in compliance required for internal and security audits, assistance from all legal standpoint
Required Skills & Experience
- Education in L.L.B /L.L.M (C.S. Will be a plus)
- 4-5 years of experience in Drafting of Agreements and Contracts
- Knowledge of Legal compliances, Non-litigation, Risk Compliance, Data Privacy laws, Company
- Laws and Corporate Laws
- Excellent research and drafting’s kills
- Preferred exposure to Global data privacy legislation
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- This job will NOT be WFH. The candidate will have to attend the office physically
To apply for this Job : Click Here