The Business Research Company is a Market Research and Intelligence company that excels in company, market and consumer research. It has over 200 research professionals at its offices in the UK, India and the US as well as a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, and technology.
Job Description for Legal Associate position:
- Coordinate with LPO lead and Lexology Pro team to ensure updates are published accurately and in a timely manner.
- Own the research for a list of regulators relating to specific legal practices areas (combining online sources, articles, press releases, news updates and studies, etc.)
- Use the content management system to process, tag and publish updates accurately and in a timely manner.
- Check updates for sense before publishing, editing and proofing as necessary.
- Flag unclear updates to line manager for input and approval where necessary.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Check the automated tagging of updates and amend as necessary to ensure correct categorization.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of determining the legal content of documents.
- Agree and hit all internal deadlines
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to remain detailed-oriented and focused when processing large amounts of text
- Mastery of correcting spelling, grammar, and punctuation errors, and the ability to make constructive suggestions.
- Focused and fast worker with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ideally some experience working with content management systems
- 1 years’ experience in data management or research is desirable.
- Bachelor of Laws Degree
To apply for this Job : Click Here