Biocon Biologics Limited, a subsidiary of Biocon Limited, is a fully integrated global biosimilars organization. It is leveraging cutting-edge science, innovative tech platforms and advanced research & development capabilities to lower treatment costs while improving healthcare outcomes.
About the Function:
Global Legal team – working as strategic business and compliance partner for the organization enabling commercial, business development, alliance, PE, strategic partnering, advising on key organization initiatives, ensuring framework and legal, contractual, statutory compliance from organization perspective.
- The candidate must have the ability to continually develop their niche skills and personally have the ability and the drive to meet ever-evolving challenges.
- The candidate must be able to handle a high pressure ever growing and challenging work environment
- The candidate must have the ability to keep pace with the changing work environment by learning and developing continuously
- Candidate must have a strength-based approach and build on their existing skill set and strengths and develop and train themselves in order work on their weaknesses.
- The Candidate should aim to align their growth objective to the organisation’s wider strategy.
Key responsibilities of the Role:
- Responsible for negotiating, vetting, reviewing, and drafting of commercial and out-licensing contracts Distribution Agreement, Product Registration Agreement, Supply Agreement, License Agreement, Cell Line license agreement, MoU, Term Sheet, Consultancy Agreement, Quality Agreement, etc.
- Responsible for negotiating, vetting, reviewing and drafting of in-licensing contracts Cell lines, Devices.
- Supporting in Collaboration, Alliance, Strategic Corporate Transactions, responsible to handle the portfolio of business development (cell line, devices, capacity enhancement)
- High interpretation skills, preferably worked in alliance management
- Leading high-stake negotiation internally and externally.
- Strategizing and advising the business team/stakeholders on various issues.
- Responsible for driving various legal projects.
- Lead teams
Experience, Education and Skills:
Preferably– 5-6 years of Experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry/ or FMCG or IT industry.
Candidate to be from a reputed Law College- BA LLB/BSL LLB &/or LLM
- Ability to work independently and manage relationship with stakeholders
- Ability to interact with Senior Management
- Good business understanding.
- Pharma candidate preferred.
- Leadership skills and good interpersonal skills
- Good negotiation and articulation skills
- Understanding of pharma industry/ science.
To apply for this Job : Click Here