Skillventory is a leading name among top recruitment consultants having clients PAN India. Started in 2008, we feel delighted to state that we helped in shaping the careers of more than 10000 job seekers. We are a full spectrum Manpower Consultancy Firm, fulfilling manpower requirements of businesses by offering the wide range of services from Executive Search, Recruitment, Specialists-on-Contract, HR Automation, Consulting, Outsourcing, and Training. We are easily accessible, reachable and serving clients across India effectively and efficiently, as we are located in 5 major locations of the country, with Workstations in Indore (M.P.), Mumbai (Maharashtra), Ahmedabad (Gujarat) Bangalore (Karnataka) and Pune (Maharashtra)
Job Description –
- Drafting and vetting of agreements, contracts, loan documents, replies to notices, say / written statement to be presented before court, pleadings prepared by panel advocates, etc.
- Carrying out due diligence of title documents, constitutional documents of borrowers, papers received from branches.
- Carrying out due diligence of loan and security documents for verifying enforce-ability of securities.
- Keeping track of developments in court cases and advising the branches / panel advocates.
- Preparing facts sheets.
- Finding relevant case laws.
- Keeping and updating MIS relating to court cases and monthly disposals.
- Making and keeping track of payments of bills.
- Taking follow up with different departments / branches and panel advocates.
- Assisting in safe keeping and retrieval of original documents / agreements.
To apply for this Job : Click Here