PricewaterhouseCoopers Service Delivery Center, Kolkata (PwC SDC, Kolkata) is now PwC AC Kolkata (PwC Acceleration Center Kolkata). We enable PwC territories across the world in growth and operational excellence by providing high quality Assurance, Tax, Advisory and IFS services. A 9,000+ professionals strong organization that is growing rapidly, we have offices in Kolkata and Bangalore.
Job Description & Summary
The Innovation Team is at the core of innovation and emerging technology development, discovery, deployment and support activity. Our team is leading the effort to digitally enable our business. Our mission is to develop disruptive & innovative technologies and products that drive the evolution of how we deliver our services now and in the future. The key technology domains we are currently focused on include business process automation, data curation, industrialized analytics, machine learning & AI and scalable delivery platform.
A career in our Tax Reporting and Strategy practice, within Innovation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients’ tax departments redesign, redefine, and redeploy tax to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. You’ll focus on assisting clients incorporate increased automation in the tax reporting process, increase analytic capabilities through data integration, and create solid internal controls that will enable the Tax function to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organisational decision making.
Our team helps our clients expand the tax role to include research, analytics, and technologies to improve how their organisation collaborates and performs. You’ll focus on enhancing the tax reporting process by incorporating increased automation, integrating quality data, developing analytic capabilities, and utilising technology to deliver better quality output in less time.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Juris Doctorate (LLBJ / LLM) Minimum 3+ years of experience in Contract Lifecycle Management preferably from financial services industry. Experience in reviewing, drafting, revising, negotiating and advising on complex requests for proposal, consulting services agreements, master services agreement, engagement letters, subcontracts, nondisclosure agreements, access letters and other types of agreements. Experience of leading teams and a desire to actively develop team members.
- Understanding of key terms/provisions of various contracts and legal documents;
- Familiarity will be required for projects that involve financial products (e.g., bonds, swaps, options, futures, etc.);
- Experience with various contract lifecycle management (CLM) platforms (including but not limited to obligation management, extraction, configuration of templates, etc. within a CLM);
- Ability to assist with various requirements to implement a CLM (e.g., data process mapping and migration to non-CLM platforms, change management, development of clause libraries, etc.);
- Prepare and describe reporting metrics that meet client objectives and chosen technology – illustrate the value (e.g., speed to contract, mitigate risk, identify revenue leakage, etc.) to the client and internally;
- Help assist with assessment and preparation of recommendations for various workflows and opportunities for improvements;
- Strong written and verbal skills to articulate milestones and project updates;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with attention to detail. Core Responsibilities As a Sr. Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of professionals who are responsible to execute the firm strategy. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Ability to support team.
Operationally savvy and collaborative professional, with the motivation and drive to lead staff on all contract lifecycle related work.
- Ability to function as a trusted partner to managers in the team.
- Encourages an environment of collaboration and positively challenging established practices to nurture a superior service organization.
- Ability and prior experience in handling teams.
- Ability to foster strong team morale and work with senior management to build a positive team culture.
Minimum Years Experience Required
- Juris Doctorate (LLBJ / LLM) Minimum 3+ years of experience in Contract Lifecycle Management preferably from financial services industry.
To apply for this Job : Click Here