Tata Technologies Limited (TTL) is a global product engineering and digital services company focused on fulfilling its mission of helping the world drive, fly, build, and farm by enabling global OEMs and their ecosystem of partners across the automotive, industrial machinery, aerospace, and adjacent verticals engineer, manufacture, and realize better products, as well as help them drive efficiencies in their businesses.
- Oversee organization wide activities/initiatives, to ensure alignment with Company’s frameworks and ethical standards; 2. Identifying/assessing the compliance risks and creating action plans to mitigate those risks;
- Implementing Global Statutory Compliance program to prevent and/or detect violation of law, regulations, organizational policies and code of conduct;
- Work on compliance policies such as Code of Business Conduct, Conflict of Interest, Whistle Blower, Anti bribery and Anti-corruption policy, POSH, Data Privacy etc;
- Provide advice to senior management and other internal stakeholders on statutory and regulatory compliance issues;
- Make recommendations to the General Counsel and provide input for the Global Audit Committee and Board of Directors Report including on significant compliance issues and suggested remediation plans.
- Identify internal constraints which undermine compliance within organizational programmed and operations, and propose corrective measures.
- Provide advice on employment law matters and work with global HR to oversee strategy on employment law matters;
- Draft and negotiate employment related agreements including severance agreements, separation agreements, appointment letters; 3. Draft handbook on Internal Enquiry and Disciplinary Procedures and train HR professionals in the Company on conducting domestic enquiry.
Data Protection Compliance-
- Implement Data Privacy governance in the Company and guide on compliances with territorial data protection laws;
- Work on GDPR implementation across the Company;
- Advise on Data privacy issues such as DSAR, data breach, PIA, data retention;
- Draft and negotiated Data Processing agreements;
- Train employees and vendors on data privacy requirements
To apply for this Job : Click Here