Harnessing the power of Nature to Grow Best food for Humanity!
Company size201-500 employees
HeadquartersNew Delhi, Delhi
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare notices, agenda minutes for board and shareholders meetings.
- Maintain statutory registers, filings with ROC/RD/other relevant authorities.
- Handle due diligence and legal aspects of raising funds from investors.
- Responsible for e- filing of various forms with MCA
- Ensure compliances under companies act.
- Draft & adopt various policies under Companies Act 2013 and listing regulations.
- Compliance with various laws (e.g. farms laws, agriculture laws, labour law, FEMA, FSSAI etc.) and keep track of all compliance status.
- Draft and review & maintain agreements/other legal documents, keep track of their validity.
- Coordinate with HR related to HR matters of the Company including PF, ESI, Gratuity, Professional Tax, Shops and Establishment Act etc.
Qualification & Work Experience
- LLB/CS with 4+ Yrs Work experience Accounts
- Good written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to champion continuous change and consult with versatility
- Immediate joiners preferred
To apply for this Job : Click Here