Digio is a startup focused on driving India’s Digital transformation – by bringing paperless, presence less, hassle-free documentation and digital processes to Indian businesses and consumers.
Who are we and what do we do?
Digio is a fast growing,profitable product startup founded in 2016 by ex-Flipkart, Twitter folks, playing a key role in India’s Digital story.
The company is building software platforms and products to power business processes, to go paperless and digital in order to bring down cost overheads, time involved in erstwhile offline business processes, thereby being instrumental in increasing operational efficacy and human productivity along with enabling presence-less digital reach and super rich end user experience.
Digio is the market leader in India for Digital onboarding and has played a key role so far in enabling Digital Transformation in India by empowering a large part of the Indian eco-system specifically Fintech sector of India. Digio has been honored as the world’s 100 most innovative Regtech companies by the World Fintech Forum.
You can view their website at https://www.digio.in or find them on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action;
- Act as SPOC for liasoning external regulators and advisers, such as Lawyers / Auditors/ TAX Consultants;
- Have a tap on latest notifications from all relevant (SEBI, RBI, IRDA, TRAI, MCA, Income Tax, etc) regulators in India and Overseas and convert relevant ones into an actionable for various teams.
- Focus on self- learning & development along with educating stakeholders on all relevant guidelines in the areas of Payment Aggregator, ESP – CCA, ASP and Account Aggregator and ensure reporting of the progress by acting as a single point of contact for all regulatory compliance issues.
- Work closely with Business team to Vet, negotiate and maintain a record of client Legal MSA & NDA and provide signoff for closure
- Setup policies for Vendor Onboarding for Digio and ensure adherence to the policy
- Drive application processes for regulatory licenses.
- LLB + CS / relevant degree (optional) with excellent academic credentials
- Strong communications skills; oral, written ( drafting) and interpretive – must be able to comprehend what is said/written and ask probing questions
- Experience in working in SAAS companies, Startup experience is preferred with strong analytical and risk assessment skills
- A self-starter with excellent business discernment, legal acumen and ability to work both cross-functionally and independently.
- Has high ethical standards and is able to work diligently to complete your duties.
- Certified compliance professional is a plus.
- Experience in developing and implementing processes for efficient and streamlined operations surrounding contract negotiations and processes.
To apply for this Job : Click Here