We are a full stack B2B F&B technology company delivering food solutions for corporates. Our vision is to enhance the productivity of corporate employees by providing them a technology-driven food experience which is safe, healthy and evolving constantly.
- Preparing all Registers/ Forms/ Declarations as per the Client Checklist (“Documents”) for monthly, quarterly, half yearly audits as required by the client.
- Maintaining compliance documents client wise/ location wise (uploading all compliance documents and creating a tracker for required documents).
- Sharing the prepared documents as mentioned in point 1 with client along with relevant remarks in the client checklist (remarks for applicability/non applicability and availability and non-availability).
- Sharing Documents for NC List shared by the client along with relevant remarks in the client checklist (remarks for applicability/non applicability and availability and non-availability)
- Coordinate with required stakeholders to take the required documents (if any)
- Responding to the internal stakeholders request for the documents (as and when required)
- Creating the tracker and maintaining the start date and expiry dates for all licenses/ registrations applicable to HungerBox (Ex: FSSAI, S & E, Trade License etc.)
- Maintaining tracker of applicable license and registration copies
- Co coordinating with external consultants to procure licenses and registrations
- Uploading the documents to respective client portal
- Handling compliance queries and guiding on the required subject matter
- Adhering to timelines for submission of compliance documents
- LLB (Well versed in labour laws and applicable statutory compliance requirements)
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel in Specific)
- 2-4 years of experience in similar role
To apply for this Job : Click Here