We exist to shape decisions for the better—to protect and enrich the lives of people around the world. Our colleagues provide our clients in over 120 countries with advice and solutions that give them the clarity and confidence to make better decisions to protect and grow their business.
To support our goals as an industry leader, we are seeking a candidate to join our dynamic Legal team at our Gurgaon office. The colleague will be responsible for providing proactive and business-oriented legal support to the organization. In this role the colleague will provide general legal advice and support to the daily business operations, which mainly includes the drafting and negotiation of various complex commercial agreements as well as providing legal support and advisory with respect to litigation, privacy, IPR, data matters and a broad range of other legal topics
The colleague should be able to work with minimal supervision. This person must be able to work in a fast -paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, timely and efficient. Strong English written and verbal communication skills, decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Generalist lawyer with the ability to handle the broad spectrum of day-to-day legal affairs of the business
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, including service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and other legal documents
- Providing legal advice and – Identification of key legal risks facing the business and commercial areas
- Draft outgoing legal correspondence relating to enforcement of Aon contracts, intellectual property and other rights.
- Review and prepare RFP responses adhering to deadlines
- Advising teams on internal risk management policy issues and interpretations.
- Experience providing legal counsel on a wide variety of corporate/commercial matters.
- Strong experience in drafting and negotiating agreements.
- Initiative and creativity in seeking solutions to problems.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team.
To apply for this Job : Click Here