Jai Kisan’s platform is built to empower the growth of Rural Indians, especially farmers. We provide low cost and timely financing for agricultural equipment, dairy equipment and other rural yield generational assets that is more flexible and transparent than any other credit option available today.
The roles and responsibilities for the Legal position is structured around:
- Managing the preparation, administration of contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client requirements;
- Drafting, negotiating, and executing agreements and contracts on behalf of the company related to Lending, Purchase and Procurement and/or as case may be;
- Reviewing and negotiating of contracts and documents related to non-disclosure, non-reliance, data processing (under data privacy enactments), procurement aligned with the company’s processes and ensuring compliance with federal, state, legal, and organizational requirements etc.;
- Advising the key personnel on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals, within the organization;
- Assist, create, manage and be responsible for the Organization’s risk management policy and framework;
- Manage overall compliance with respect to all applicable statutes including (but not limited to) Companies Act, Cyber Laws, Labor Laws, Statutory Filings, Licensing, forms etc.;
- Cross-functional coordination and within the company for their legal needs and as per requirement, dealing with external vendors as well;
- Reviewing the Company’s “Advertising and Marketing” materials to ensure that they are in compliance with necessary legal requirements;
- Provide all necessary trainings / guidance on legal topics with the core team as and when required by the Organization;
Who Can Apply?
- Any candidate who has worked in a start-up environment, overall experience of 3 to 5 years along with a couple of years practice with an established law firm;
- Legal degree from accredited law school;
- Should hold the Advocate’s Certificate of Practice (Sanad);
- Prior in-house or start up experience will be an additional advantage;
- Business savvy – Proficient understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality;
- Strong knowledge and experience of working on Content / IP laws / agreements;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Should be open for litigation cases, if requirement is of the Company at a given point in time;
- Deep knowledge of statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to businesses.
To apply for this Job : Click Here