Leena AI is an autonomous conversational AI-backed platform that helps enterprises better employee experience. The platform is powerful, flexible, and made to meet the needs of any enterprise. With Leena AI, companies can eliminate the need for HR staff to work on tasks such as answering policy-related questions, knowledge management, generating employee documents on demand, and managing employee tickets so they can focus on high-value activities.
Leena AI looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel/Consultant to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues. The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Collaborate with internal team & clients for contract negotiations & agreement onboarding.
- Specify internal governance policies and regularly monitor compliance
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), creating relations of trust
- Draft and solidify agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Provide clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organisation
- Review of newly designed contract templates/agreements for our growing range of countries.
- Review contracts and other formal documents in relation to our International expansion
- 3-5 Yrs of proven experience as a Legal Counsel/consultant in business environment, preferably in a tech company.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
- Full comprehension of the influences of the external environment of a corporation
- Demonstrated ability to create legal defensive or proactive strategies
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Outstanding communication skills
- BSc degree in Law or J.D. degree
- MA or BSc in Business Administration will be considered an advantage;
- 5 days working with flexible working hours.
- Health insurance
- Unlimited leaves.
- Office setup pay.
To apply for this Job : Click Here