As an early and on-going innovator in Rights Management technology, Seclore has now expanded the solution suite with an open, agile Data-Centric Security Platform. The Platform enables organizations to unify best-of-breed Data-Centric Security Solutions with existing Enterprise systems to address the inherent limitations in various data protection point solutions. The cohesive Data-Centric Security framework also automates the protection of documents as they are discovered, classified, downloaded and shared, ensuring the sensitive information is consistently protected without impacting collaboration workflow.
Job Description: In order to support the legal team of a quickly growing Tech company, we are looking for individuals who are ready to take on the following responsibilities:
- Advising and supporting various business teams (for e.g. Sales, Marketing, Engineering, IT-procurement and HR) in the review, negotiation and closure of a variety of contracts.
- Participating in negotiations with customers and vendors and ensuring conformance with internal contracting requirements and risk identification & mitigation.
- Provide general legal advice and support to the various departments, such as marketing, product development, human resources, IT etc.
- Work with external Legal Counsels from time to time regarding specific matters.
- Proactively identifying key issues and risks during negotiations and raising them to the attention of the supervising attorney
- Developing relationships with various business units and functional departments and develop understanding of their strategies and objections to better serve the company’s need
- Creating and maintaining template agreements and refining contract processes and forms
- Supporting the Legal team in drafting, implementing, and enforcing legal and compliance policies
- Assisting in other matters as may be requested
- Advising teams on intellectual property and technology related legal issues including compliance with data protection and privacy laws, online and email marketing rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in law
- 3 – 5 years of professional work experience as an in-house counsel of an IT company.
- Ability to independently draft and close technology related and other commercial agreements such as NDAs, SaaS, Software license, Service Agreements etc.
- Strong hold over Intellectual Property and technology laws of India/ and US
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, people management, including ability to work effectively with the business teams
- Proactive, with excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgment and discretion to opine on legal issues effectively
- Understanding and prior experience of managing US legal affairs would be preferred
- Able to understand and talk technology
- a self-starter who is comfortable working independently on day-to-day requirements and paperwork of a lean legal department
- The candidate must have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities and work with a high sense of urgency across a variety of matters
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills combined with effective business judgment
To apply for this Job : Click Here