We are one of the world’s pre-eminent law firms with significant depth and range of resources across five continents. As a single, fully integrated, global partnership, we pride ourselves on our approachable, collegiate and team based way of working. We always strive to exceed the expectations of our clients, which include corporates from all the commercial and industrial sectors, governments, regulators, trade bodies and not for profit organisations. We provide them with the highest quality advice and legal insight, which combines the Firm’s global standards with in-depth local expertise.
Job Purpose Summary
- Working for Clifford Chance Business Services Private Limited in our office in Gurgaon (near Delhi, India), you will provide transactional and case support to our client Clifford Chance, a leading global law firm (see www.cliffordchance.com for further information).
- You will have the opportunity to work for teams of lawyers in London and some of Clifford Chance’s other offices around the world. The specific transactions you will work on may vary, but are likely to be related to finance, capital markets, corporate and commercial litigation. All the transactions and cases you will work on will be international in scope, although you will not work on Indian matters, and you will not be giving In dian or other legal advice.
You will be required to support lawyers of all levels in the practice areas of the London office of our client, and other Clifford Chance offices. Typical responsibilities are likely to include:
- assisting in the preparation of documentation based on templates or previous deal documents;
- reviewing, collating and indexing documents for transactional record keeping;
- reviewing documents for specific provisions and drafting summaries of key terms;
- reviewing and amending agreement based on client guidelines;
- carrying out specific pieces of research; and
- managing different phases in a transaction.
To apply for this Job : Click Here