Your “FULL-LIFECYCLE” Partner for Sustainable Flow Technology Solutions. From initial design and installation of equipment to after sales support throughout an asset’s full operational life cycle, our organization is dedicated to provide engineered solutions for our customers. Our organization serves multiple industries requiring flow technology – from oil and gas to water and chemical processing.
Principle Duties And Responsibilities
- Works closely with Legal team members and commercial, engineering, and operational teams on drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts, including customer and vendor contracts and non-disclosure agreements.
- The emphasis for this role is the review and negotiation of contracts (customer contracts), together with supporting the business in its review and processing of channel partner due diligence documentation and related agreements.
- Assess, draft, and negotiate contractual terms and conditions with both customers and suppliers.
- Partner with the sales and procurement teams with respect to commercial transactions and assist with customer-facing negotiations.
- Working with Treasury, assist with contractual mechanisms relating to security for payments where required, e.g. guarantees from customers and suppliers.
- Provide contractual input with respect to internal risk reviews and risk mitigation plans, as well as the signature approval process.
- Reduce risk/exposure within the company’s commercial agreements while maintaining good external and internal customer relationships.
- As required, provide training to the commercial team on topics including commercial contracting and compliance.
- Perform any other legal duties as directed by reporting manager.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Strong skills in analysing, drafting and negotiating contract conditions and due-diligence documentation
- The ability to add value to internal risk reviews and support the operations part of the business in any post contract/execution issues.
- Proven track record of meeting commitments with the highest standards of ethics and integrity and in accordance with Celeros Flow Technology Values.
- Pro-active approach to work and results oriented.
- Out-of-the-box thinker, decisive; experienced in and capable of leading change.
- An excellent team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
Education And Experience
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) , full time course from recognised university and institute in India
- 3-6 years of relevant experience with commercial contracts and compliance in a corporate environment in manufacturing/Engineering MNC or clients
- Working knowledge of laws and regulations impacting the corporation.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing within all levels of the corporation.
- Ability to utilize creative problem resolution skills to handle client related problems.
- Ability to be forward thinking and handle frequently changing demands.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are essential.
To apply for this Job : Click Here