TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home.
- Drafting and reviewing customer and procurement contracts which include services contracts, pricing agreements, quality agreements, maintenance agreement, materials compliance agreements (REACH, RoHAS, etc.) and other types of commercial contracts (as and when required). This role includes redlining, negotiating, and finalizing the contracts after obtaining feedback from the relevant stakeholders (wherever required).
- Update standard responses to customer survey contracts and complete surveys for commercial sales team in a timely manner and consistent with TE policy.
- Create key term summaries for Kanban and any other commercial agreements as needed.
- Collaborate with the global team and India legal team (wherever required) and follow up in a time bound manner to close the contractual requirements.
- Provide due diligence and research support on matters as requested by the Medical legal team.
- Responsible for the administration and internal filing of contracts on the relevant portal of the company in a diligent and timely manner. Maintain all contract documentation and ensure that files are maintained in a logical and sound sequence
- Knowledge and experience in handling matters related to laws and policies relevant to the medical industry in India will be an added advantage, including prior experience in handling EMEA and US jurisdiction regulatory and related medical laws.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of professionalism and ability to be a team player.
- Ability to independently manage communication with internal stakeholders and clients (whenever required).
- Ability to assume responsibility for new projects as identified by the Medical legal team.
- Must have learning agility and be a self-starter whenever possible.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skillset.
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with minimal to no supervision.
- Ability to work with playbooks and contract templates.
- Interested to learn business aspects pertaining to TE and Medical.
To apply for this Job : Click Here