aytm started the Digital Revolution in India. And we went on to become India’s leading Payments App. Today, more than 20 Million merchants & businesses are powered by Paytm to Accept Payments digitally. This is because more than 300 million Indians use Paytm to Pay at their stores. And that’s not all, Paytm App is used to Pay bills, do Recharges, Send money to friends & family, Book movies & travel tickets.
- Drafting, reviewing, red-lining, negotiating, and finalizing documents (Contracts, Letters, Proposals, RFPs, etc.) from a legal perspective, ensuring minimal/no risk to the organization.
- Resolve any contractual issues developed while working with clients, partners, service providers, and vendors.
- Liaising with various internal stakeholders (Business, Financ ,and Taxation teams) to ensure timely closure of agreements and advise them on contractual mandates and compliances.
- Ability to understand and analyze business requirements/needs, spot issues, and propose/implement solutions.
- Adherence with internal frameworks, mandates, and processes.
- End-to-end legal management of assigned business transactions.
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- 8-12 years of experience in end-to-end contract management
- Strong Legal acumen Good interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and coordinate complex issues with diverse levels of management and employees.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic growth-mode environment.
- Proficient with MS Word/MS Office.
- Experience with a law firm or as an in-house counsel is highly preferred.
- Experience in handling Contracts for Payments/ Banking/ Fintech space is highly preferred.
To apply for this Job : Click Here