Tredence was founded in 2013 with a vision to put meaningful analytics into the hands of every decision-maker through simple solutions that enable the last mile adoption of analytics. Today we have grown into one of the fastest-growing global management consulting companies and are recognized by Forrester Research as one of the world’s leading AI services companies in the world.
The successful candidate will work closely with other legal team members as well as various business team members to draft, review and negotiate customer contracts, and statement of work for North America region.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating of customer/subcontractor agreements in a wide range of IT Contracts alongwith of other industries.
- Extensive experience with vetting, drafting and negotiating master service agreements, subcontractor, non-disclosure agreements, statement of works, change orders, etc.
- Good knowledge on IT outsourcing projects, commercial models, delivery processes and client obligations and structuring of contracts
- Well versed in local commercial and corporate law with global outlook
- Collaborate with various business functions in connection with driving deal negotiations
- Post signing contract management, including amendments to existing contracts, business team support and counsel
- Train the other legal team members on negotiation/drafting skills
- Managing, mentoring and leading team members.
- Law degree from an accredited, top tier law school
- 8+ years of law firm experience with a mid to large size law firm or IT company or similar industry with a focus on general corporate law. An understanding of IT and IT sourcing contracts a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience in negotiating high value commercial contracts. Candidate should possess experience in handling international clients and exposed to international laws
- Possess strong legal and business judgment, leadership skills and work independently on a wide range of issues and projects, while delivering quality work under a tight timeline
- Ability to prioritize and undertake mission critical tasks in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, as well as a team player attitude; experience with cross cultural communication is a plus
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Ability to coordinate global discussions and programs
- Must have strong work ethic and a desire to consistently perform at the highest levels of competence
- The candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English
To apply for this Job : Click Here