ABiz Corporation is a premier contract, commercial management and consulting services company that takes pride in providing cost effective, high-quality, innovative and secure solutions for its clients. ABiz Corporation team members have a deep knowledge of all aspects of the contract lifecycle and contracting best practices which will allow your internal resources to be utilized for more strategic responsibilities and allow us to be a partner with you in any contract and commercial transformation program. Our team is comprised of industry leaders known for providing contracting solutions to improve organizational efficiencies and reduce operating costs. Our expertise is based on actual experience instead of theory, which will provide our clients with solutions to fit their environment and will help them to achieve operational efficiencies and meet their financial goals.
Key Responsibilities of the job:
- Have basic understanding of drafting and red-lining of Contracts.
- Prepares various contractual document including Statement of Works, Amendments, modifications, letter agreements, change orders, Local Services Agreement, Master Agreements and other contracts.
- Understanding of major elements of contracts. These include, as appropriate to the contract, order of precedence, cost elements, statements of work, payment provisions, high-risk terms and other significant terms that affect performance and/or payment, security requirements, overall schedule, and major milestones.
- Reviews contractual documents and extracting relevant information as per the requirements of the client projects with the understanding of reading the contracts in entirety by linking different pieces of the contract.
- Prepares Contract Summary/Brief which summarizes important contractual terms and conditions.
- Conforms contracts to incorporate all amendments to the contracts together to form a completely revised version of the entire contract.
- Extracts clauses from client contracts for Obligation Management.
- Provides contract status/issues reports to the concerned account team as required/appropriate.
- Performs contract research in large/ complex Agreements. Performs contract research based on questions and issues from account team.
Competencies/ Skills required:
- 3 – 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Understanding of contracting principles including contract structure, contract obligations and general contract administration.
- Detail oriented, with focus on accuracy.
- Ability to apply specific learning in the activities, using judgment and experience gained in previous circumstances.
- Good time management skills, achieving project deliverables and timelines.
- Good team player and able to work with little supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Well versed with MS office applications.
- Ability to effectively interface in a virtual environment.
Education and other qualifications:
Graduate/Post Graduate Degree Holder in Law or other discipline
To apply for this Job : Click Here