At Goldman Sachs, we believe progress is everyone’s business. That’s why we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices in all major financial centers around the world.
Responsibilities And Qualifications
Responsibilities will include supporting the Legal and Company Secretarial team in:
- Preparing for and conducting Board and general meetings, committee meetings, drafting of agenda items, minutes & proceedings of Board & general meetings; maintaining other statutory registers.
- Filing of various forms, resolutions and returns under Companies Act, with ROC and Regional Director. Correspondence and filing returns with various statutory authorities.
- Preparing and circulating circular resolutions for board and committee approval from time to time
- Compliance with various labour laws and attending to necessary filings and inspections and inquiries
- Interpretation and implementation of regulations and regulatory developments, framing of policies and procedures, charters, regulatory compliance and timely reporting
- Assistance in relation to the obtaining and renewal of authorizations and licenses
- Corporate Law, RBI, Labour Law, SEBI, Stock Exchanges etc.
- Providing timely and commercially sound guidance and advice to business managers on all regulatory matters.
- Recommending changes to processes and procedures to reduce compliance risk and raise operational standards.
- Implementation of corporate actions like buyback, incorporation, restructuring, mergers or other similar activities.
- Membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- 4 – 6 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience preferably at a regulated financial institution
- Additional qualification of LLB highly preferred
To apply for this Job : Click Here