Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading provider of news and information-based tools to professionals. Our worldwide network of journalists and specialist editors keep customers up to speed on global developments, with a particular focus on legal, regulatory and tax changes.
About The Role
As our India Legal Correspondent, you will:
- Work closely with colleagues on company news, general, politics and economy teams in India to write about big cases, business disputes and high-profile investigations.
- Try and differentiate reporting by spotting the hidden stories in court filings and other legal documents. Dig deeper into how companies maneuver around such cases
- Be able to build a strong network of sources in India, including lawyers and officials at enforcement agencies
- Work on insightful and high-impact legal stories within the wider general news and corporate finance news file
- Be able to work with multimedia teams including pictures, graphics and video to develop 360-degree storytelling
You’re a fit for the role of India Legal Correspondent if you have:
- Excellent source-building and writing skills, and a passion to own and lead big news developments
- Deep understanding of legal matters and the ability to explain complex cases simply to a global audience
- A strong work ethic and are a team player willing to collaborate with tips and ideas
- Fluency in English
What’s In It For You
At Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Global Career: as a global company, we can offer a truly international career and progression opportunities
- Learning & Development: we have a dedicated training team focused on the continuous development of our journalists
- Benefits: we offer competitive salary packages and market leading benefits
- Perks: Work alongside Pulitzer’s Prize winning journalists and a team who provide unmatched, award-winning coverage of the world’s most important stories.
To apply for this Job : Click Here