“Imagine a recruitment ecosystem built to connect employers, job seekers, search firms and freelanced recruiters in one unified space, to tell you that hiring works best when people collaborate and make informed decisions together.”
- Legal Documentation and Contract Management :
- The candidate shall be responsible for : In collaboration with Legal team draft, incorporate inputs and finalize commercial / business contracts such as LOI, MOU, NDA, work purchase orders, sales and purchase contracts, marketing contracts, legal notices, JV/consortium contracts, IT/Software/IP contracts, agency agreements, standard GTC, MOUs/tender documents, EPC contracts, allotment letters, lease deeds, sub-contract agreements, utility agreements, infrastructure sharing agreements, master services agreements with external parties (like design consultants, civil/mechanical contractors, state industrial development corporations, third parties) etc.
- Business Advisory :
- The candidate will work with legal team and do extensive research, provide credible inputs for finalizing guidelines / SOPs on HR, social media, ethics, compliance risk management, intellectual property, data protection and contract management policies.
- Use online platforms to continuously monitor worldwide regulations and emerging trends in Paints Coatings / Chemical sectors, anticipate impact of such regulations / trends to business, and share inputs to the legal team.
- Statutory and Regulatory Compliances :
- Assist team in mapping legal compliances, owners and approvers matrix and implement legal compliance tool across manufacturing units.
- Litigation :
- Review and provide inputs on litigation documents, identify case precedents/case laws supporting litigation, brief external Counsels.
- Monitor Litigations actionable and timelines, participate in hearings.
Must Have Skills
- Candidates with experience at corporate, law firm or In-house, or a combination of all.
- IT/ Fintech Industry
- Bachelor Of Arts, Bachelor Of Law, Master Of Law
To apply for this Job : Click here