Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity—by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by it. Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in Sweden in 2008. Discover, manage and share over 70m tracks for free, or upgrade to Spotify Premium to access exclusive features including offline mode, improved sound quality, and an ad-free music listening experience. Today, Spotify is the most popular global audio streaming service with 365m users, including 165m subscribers across 178 markets. We are the largest driver of revenue to the music business today.
What You’ll Do
- Review, draft, and handle a wide range of commercial agreements, including but not limited to advertising and marketing agreements, business development deals, and licenses.
- Work closely with colleagues on regulatory matters and product launches in different jurisdictions throughout the APAC region, with a focus on India and other markets in Asia.
- Advising on, implementing and maintaining our approach to legal and regulatory compliance in these jurisdictions, including, if needed, representing Spotify in relation to any legal or government requests.
- Improve our standard form agreements and legal processes that help us scale globally with a consistent but locally relevant approach.
- Work closely with our business teams to summarize and communicate legal concepts clearly and optimally and help them synthesize legal frameworks in developing their business strategies.
- Advise our teams about relevant legal contexts, issues and risks, sophisticated agreement structures, approval processes, and company policies and procedures.
- Provide support to other legal and business teams globally on an as-needed basis.
Who You Are
- Fully qualified lawyer, with a combined 5 to 7+ years of experience working in a law firm or in-house legal department.
- Experience in providing legal advice in jurisdictions across the APAC region, preferably including India.
- Experience advising on regulatory, consumer protection, compliance, intellectual property, privacy, and other legal areas impacting online services.
- Strong track record of working with a wide range of commercial agreements and providing practical and concrete advice to business partners.
To apply for this Job : Click Here