At Sprinklr, our mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Sprinklr is the leading enterprise company for all customer-facing functions. With advanced AI, Sprinklr’s unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform helps companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel. Headquartered in New York City with employees around the world, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
- You will manage, draft and negotiate all forms of company contracts with some of the world’s largest and most respected brands. This includes (but is not limited to) NDAs, Master Services Agreements, SaaS Agreements, Professional Services Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Partner Agreements and related Order Forms and Statements of Work.
- You will interpret contractual terms and conditions and advise sales executives and management regarding contractual obligations.
- You will monitor changes to the regulatory landscape and actively update stakeholders on such regulatory developments.
- You must have the ability to balance and translate legal requirements into effective business friendly solutions for stakeholders.
- You will develop, implement and maintain standard templates, forms and processes.
- You will provide training to the sales and services teams that you support and across the wider Sprinklr business as required.
- You will advise different teams across the company on mitigating legal risks in the commercial context and will work closely with cross functional teams across the business.
- Technology is at the heart of everything the legal team does. You will learn and leverage tools and technologies to improve productivity and business efficiency.
- You will handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on as-needed basis and provide compliance and M&A due diligence support as needed.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You have at least five (5) years’ experience as a corporate attorney providing legal advice and negotiating agreements in a software/technology/start up entity environment with an international company, or at a law firm providing such services to clients in that environment.
- You are a qualified lawyer and hold a current and active license to practice law in India.
- You are able to demonstrate success working with sales teams in customer negotiations and contracting. Prior use of a contract lifecycle management software is a plus.
- You have an in-depth understanding of contract law and software contract requirements and strong skills in negotiating SaaS agreements.
- You have first class knowledge of and experience working with global data privacy laws. An external certification in this area will be deemed a plus.
- You have excellent organizational skills and are a strong written and verbal communicator, with great attention to detail, common sense and a sense of humor.
- You have a record of building strong working relationships with business stakeholders and work colleagues.
- You are outcomes-oriented, creative, and collaborative, able to think outside the box to arrive at business solutions.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced and demanding environment, and able to maintain equanimity and perspective under pressure.
- You are prepared to roll your sleeves up and be prepared to contribute wherever you can.
- You understand that being a great colleague and a decent, trustworthy human being are integral to your individual and team success, and absolute requirements for members of the Sprinklr Legal Team.
- You have the ability to learn quickly, work independently in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous and complex environment, manage a significant workload, and make sound decisions.
To apply for this Job : Click Here