Affinidi empowers individuals and organisations with ownership and control of their verifiable data, to unlock value across borders and platforms. Leveraging on the building blocks that Affinidi provides, trusted institutions and entities can issue verifiable credentials to users, which can in turn be shared with other applications to access services in an open and interoperable ecosystem.
This Role is based out of Bengaluru, India.
Primary Roles And Responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating diversified commercial contracts and other business vertical contracts viz. HR, Finance, Compliance, Strategy, Customer Success etc.
- Structuring of new business products in collaboration with the stakeholders and offering risk mitigants to ensure statutory and regulatory compliances.
- Driving of matters pertaining to intellectual property, including filing of applications for global registration and licensing of Trademarks.
- Liaising with Risk and Engineering team for finalizing and roll out of governance policies relating to IT, HR, anti-bribery and business-related policies.
- Structuring, reviewing and finalization of fund-raising transactions.
- Being up to date on the relevant laws and collaborate with global internal stakeholders for advising the compliances.
- Ensuring minimal dependency on external counsels and strive to manage the legal advice in-house.
- Functioning as part of the wider global legal team housed under Lemmatree, including engaging with global stakeholders and undertaking global projects, initiatives or transactions as may arise.
- Minimum 2-3 years PQE lawyer in business environment with background of technology laws of India.
- Excellent knowledge and in-depth understanding of corporate laws and procedures.
- Experience in commercial contracting and intellectual property laws.
- Ability to lead negotiations and collaborate with stakeholders in structuring of new business products from legal standpoint.
- Adaptable, flexible, pragmatic with solution driven approach.
- Willing to work in the digital and information age and should have preparedness to use technology tools.
- Expertise in identifying & mitigating the legal risks and comprehend business challenges in new areas of law.
- Familiar with data protection, data privacy and cyber security laws of India.
- Articulate and possess good communication and drafting skills.
To apply for this Job : Click Here