Anchanto, through its proprietary SaaS products and global partnerships, delivers exceptional service and world-class solutions, driving Brands, Online Sellers & Retailers, 3PLs, Warehouses and Postal Associations to equip themselves with best-in-class eCommerce capabilities.
- In charge of all legal matters for the group Anchanto
- Maintain set of templates for any commercial agreement involving customers, suppliers, and headcounts, across all the countries where Anchanto is operating and update the templates as per Legal and Company’s requirements.
- Making sure execution and proper filling is done for all agreements in place.
- Review contracts and be part of the negotiation team for contract to be signed with customers.
- Coordinate internally with the Team members to process review and execution of documents expeditiously.
- Coordinate with external lawyers when necessary and on specific matters required.
- In charge of all compliance matters for the group Anchanto
- Work with Compliance Team to maintain a strong data protection policy, applicable to all countries.
- Maintain efficient and updated Information Security Policies in alignment with the Compliance Team.
- Make sure insurance policies are in line with requirements and decisions taken by the management.
- Work with Human Resources Team to review and update the existing HR Policies.
- In charge of all Company Secretarial matters for the group Anchanto
- To make sure that each of the subsidiaries and the holding company based in Singapore are up to date in term of secretarial matters.
- To maintain a complete library of all the supporting documents for all these subsidiaries.
- To help and assist in filing and reviewing necessary local declaration by country.
- To be part of any future transaction involving due-diligence and data room set-up, and to make sure the company is ready and organized at any point on this topic.
- Strong knowledge of Company and Privacy Laws.
- Being diligent is what is key here.
- 4+ years of past relevant experience in in-house (software industry)/ similar role and the right attitude to assess and operate.
- Being reactive for the commercial contracts that always involved big amount of work for a short period of time.
- Strong Research skills to provide relevant information and formulate documents for any legal task.
To apply for this Job : Click Here