BDO is a leading professional services organisation and are global leaders of the mid-tier. Operating in over 167 countries, our team of over 97,000 multi-functional experts work to provide businesses advice, that is driven by practical experience and up-to-date knowledge. With an objective of delivering an exceptional experience to each of our clients, we are continuously embracing newer technologies and approaches to deliver solutions that are best-suited to address current business needs, as much as being future-ready. We are proud to be a people-powered business that focuses on deriving value through innovation and strong people relations.
Work Location – Mumbai
Experience – 3- 5years
Designation – Assistant Manager/ Manager
Qualification – LLB
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drafting: Legal documents such as partnership contracts, trust deeds, policies, notices/ letters, important email communications,
- Handling of litigation and arbitration matters: drafting and finalising pleadings, briefing lawyers counsels, strategizing and overall management
- Familiarity with contract law, employee and labour law, companies act, data privacy laws, conveyancing. Added advantage if also familiar with bankruptcy, insurance laws.
- Proficiency in English (written and oral)
- Should know their way around word and excel
- The role is essentially a position with the General Counsel office at BDO in India and matters that legally sensitive, strategic and confidential in nature.
- Good organisational and data management skills are also an added advantage.
To apply for this Job : Click Here