Bekaert is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with more than 27 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 5.9 billion in combined revenue.
About the role Your Impact as Legal Counsel
- Draft, review and help negotiate contracts ( c ommercial contracts, customer agreements, general terms and conditions for key projects, distribution agreements, framework supply agreements, joint development agreements, etc ).
- Working in B2B environment.
- Provide legal support and advice to upper management on relevant legal issues.
- Work closely together with colleagues from the Legal Dept (ERMEAI region primarily).
- Keeping up with current changes on all relevant areas of laws and contributing to the enhancement of the knowledge base of the company’s legal function.
Essential Skills & Competences
- Master’s degree in law.
- Minimum 5 years of experience gained in international law firm or as a company lawyer in an international legal department.
- Experience in general business law and commercial law preferably with an international dimension.
- Clear thinking & communication; strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills including the ability to present and explain complex topics to non-legal audiences.
- Master English at professional speaker level.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- You have a pronounced international interest, and you value cultural diversity.
What is in it for you?
- A competitive salary with benefits
- 26 vacation days
- A hybrid working system (3 days office, 2 days home)
- Learning programs developed by our L&D department
- A great opportunity to play your part in an international growth story
- A chance to grow along with your responsibilities (national or international)
- Cool colleagues all over the world
To apply for this Job : Click Here