BillDesk is a leader in driving electronic payments and digital commerce for over a decade. BillDesk technology and integrated solutions are making digital payments easy and accessible to merchants, financial institutions and governments. The integrated technology platform and unified APIs make payments seamless. Payments more reliable and faster. Payments with higher conversions.
- 5 to 10 years of post-qualification experience in a Bank / Online payment service provider / Fintech registered with the RBI / NPCI.
- Have worked in FinTech, General corporate, and Contract Management related legal work in Digital Banking, BBPS, and financial services space.
- Experience in developing and implementing processes for efficient and streamlining operations for Contract Management.
- Drafting, review and advisory experience in documentation work related to Digital Banking and online payment services.
- Well-versed with IT and Data privacy laws, Intellectual Property laws, RBI regulations, NPCI, and BBPS guidelines.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment and collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Good analytical, research and multi-tasking abilities to provide time-sensitive support on legal and regulatory issues in connection with the business operations of BillDesk (www.billdesk.com).
- Ideally candidate should be able to work independently, a result-oriented and proactive professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced and diverse environment.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and standardization of various new, bespoke and existing templates for meeting ongoing business and product requirements.
- Work with the product team on implementing appropriate contracts and documentation for our clients and vendors.
- Knowledge series around important legal topics and changes to relevant employees on periodic basis.
- Negotiates, drafts and advices on legal agreements, business SLAs and end-to-end contract management.
- Identifying, updating and maintaining action trackers for legal, regulatory and contractual obligations.
- 3 / 5-year law course graduate from a reputed law school.
- Furthermore, Company Secretary from ICSI will be advantageous in the selection process.
To apply for this Job : Click Here