Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections–whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible–providing easy access to information anywhere, at any time.
Key responsibilities –
- Lead negotiation of medium to high complexity sales transactions, actively participate with the business as a member of the legal team and be the first point of contact on legal issues.
- Advise sales clients on a broad range of legal disciplines, including commercial contracts, business law, competition law, IP, compliance and anti-corruption.
- Provide general legal advice to the finance, tax, brand protection, corporate investigations and other sales related functions.
- Help arrive at sound legal judgments in consultation with sales and legal management, to facilitate business execution while also minimizing risk.
- Support the business to capture opportunities innovations that support Cisco’s strategic direction.
- Assist in implementation of replicable models and change agent projects to achieve higher customer satisfaction and/or efficiency gains.
- Assist legal and sales teams to manage policies and in ensuring consistency with corporate strategy and business objectives, while maintaining the company’s high standards of integrity and ethical and transparent conduct.
- Work closely with the team to ensure compliance issues are identified and managed effectively.
- Law degree from a well-respected institution in India or other Common Law country.
- 1 to 5 years of total experience, with a t least 2 years of experience in drafting and negotiating medium complexity agreements in a high-pressure tech sales environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of commercial contracts, including technology sales, license and services agreements, business law, and competition law basics.
- Experience with sales agreements involving cloud services, SaaS and software licensing.
- Some experience engaging with regulatory issues, interacting with government officials as well as relevant industry groups, and ensuring ongoing compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- “Can do” attitude and the drive, resourcefulness and skills to enable the business and assist client teams in getting deals closed, balancing priorities and risks with business benefit.
- In-house legal experience in a sales organization dealing with executives and strategic customers.
- Equally comfortable and confident in in dealing directly with executive and middle management, frontline sales and field teams.
To apply for this Job : Click Here